Sunday, November 17, 2013

SWEATER WEATHER









cream sweater c/o sheinside {here}, burgundy faux leather pants c/o chicwish {here}, ivory/gold studded booties c/o chicwish {here}, bracelet- bcbg, black leather bag- tre vero

Arkansas weather is crazy. One day its freezing cold, and the next its a gorgeous 70 degree day. Luckily, this cozy cream sweater arrived just in time for one of those chilly Fall days! Its just perfectly oversized, so I may have to wear it on Thanksgiving to hide my inevitable food baby. I paired it with these equally cozy faux leather pants. They have an elastic waistband (also perfect for food babies), are lined with a fuzzy fleece AND.....pockets! So good. I've also been loving these booties. I think they're the only Fall-appropriate shoes I have that aren't black, and I'm surprised at how much wear I'm getting out of them! Maybe I should start investing in other shades of shoes. 

6 comments:

  1. Love the leather pants in red! And oversized sweaters are perfect for food babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Food babies...yeah, it happens during the holidays ;) You look gorgeous in this outfit! I love those pants.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you associated the knit with leather pants!! such a perfect look for fall :)

    have a great start of the week!
    xx tiphaine
    http://www.tiphainesdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chunky sweater and leather <3 My favorite combo !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. U look super pretty!
    Love your outfit<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. whole outfit is awesome. especially love the booties!

    ReplyDelete