Monday, November 4, 2013

Cross-Stitch Clutch




cut-out asymmetrical dress c/o chicwish [here], cross-stitch clutch c/o chicwish [here], tights-pretty polly [here], shoes-jeffrey campbell via karmaloop, watch-vintage timex, lipcolor-BA Star Holiday Red Lip Pencil [here]

I am so in love with this little black dress! It has flattering cutouts at the shoulder, a flirty asymmetric hem, and..wait for it...POCKETS! It is super short, so I paired it with these fun brick tights. Also, I just received this Holiday Red lip pencil from BA Star and it is such a gorgeous red, but I'll tell you more about why its my newest fav later.

3 comments:

  1. I’m loving this look! So stylish and trendy. I especially adore your tights. Great taste :) Oh and fabulous accessories!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    That outlook seemed to be more fancy and beautiful. What a combination that you have to present? Especially that get up is dancing in my eye, because I am getting mad for this. We have also other collection of Fashion Tights for Women, if you want to see them then, please visit to us and get the details.

    ReplyDelete