Friday, September 7, 2012

Its Official!

 photo via instagram

My plane ticket and hotel are booked for New York. I can't even begin to describe how excited I am. It will be my first time on a plane (!) and my first trip outside of the Southern US. Of course, I've already started a list of things to do while I'm there. Here's what I have so far!


photo via instagram

 Walk along the Brooklyn Bridge

 photo via instagram

Picnic in Central Park

 photo via instagram

Indulge in a box of macarons from Lauduree

 photo via instagram

Proenza Schouler. That is all.

 photo via instagram

Browse the vintage selection at Screaming Mimi's

These are just a couple of things that popped into mind immediately when I thought of the trip, but I need help! I'd like to discover some hidden little vintage shops or boutiques, and I definitely need to know where to find the best food. Do you have any suggestions for must-do's in New York?



5 comments:

  1. Whatever you do, just bring me back a box of macaroons please. I've been wanting to try those things forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pictures!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nominated you for a Liebster award! You can check out my blog and read the post about what you have to do in order to accept! Congratulations :) I only nominated 3 other bloggers!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so jealous you are off to the 'Big Apple'! Once you've been you'll want to go back time and time again! You must go to The Hard Rock Cafe and Macy's! Also make sure you come back with a Little Brown Bag! (you'll know what I mean! Look out for them in the department stores). Make sure you buy an I love NYC top. Get a little ferry over to the Statue of Liberty. You can't go to NYC and not go up the Empire State Building, the views are out of this world. However I have recently been told that its better to go up the Chrysler Building as that way you'll beable to see the Empire State. Go to Grand Central Station! and take lots and lots of snaps. Enjoy! You will love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and also get a yellow cab! They are great fun :)

    ReplyDelete