Saturday, September 1, 2012

Brass+Bleach

 
necklace-angel court, top-forever21, skirt-forever21, shoes-jeffrey campbell
photos by Keely Yount
If you follow me on instagram, you probably know that I received a wonderful package in the mail filled with gorgeous handcrafted jewels from Angel Court. Here I paired the edgy brass "Bale" necklace with a bleached denim button up and faux leather skirt. The necklace is such a great statement piece! It would add interest to a solid top, or create awesome depth thrown over a print. I love how its so reminiscent of the medieval look with the detailed little shields. Of course I had to throw on my Lita's with the brass eyelets. I have a thing about matching the metal on my shoes to that of the jewelry I'm wearing.

I highly recommend checking out Angel Court! You can find them at the following:
twitter-@angelcourt
instagram-@angelcourt
facebook-Angel Court

Stay tuned for the rest of my collaboration with Angel Court!!
xx

9 comments:

  1. This outfit is perfect, I love everything about it!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty! I love your outfit too- great for the transition into fall!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)
      I can't wait to wear the skirt with tights this Fall!

      Delete
  3. beautiful! love your necklace and skirt :) xx

    www.ohabbiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shirt!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing style , i love your jewellery , amazing ,

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love everything about this outfit. the necklace is really cool and i LOVE your shoes (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your acid wash shirt and your pictures look really cool :)

    http://jt-prettychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete