Sunday, April 29, 2012

Today's Outfit: Complimentary Angles





top- c/o SUGARLIPS, pants-BCBG, shoes-Kenneth Cole

I have been super busy lately with the end of the semester, so I was so happy to finally be able to have a full day off to bring you guys a proper post! I received this amazing top from SUGARLIPS, and I absolutely love it! Its sheer, asymmetrical and packed with a colorful punch which is everything I'm for this Spring and upcoming Summer. I paired it with my white BCBG pants to add to the summery vibe, and my orange color blocked heels! I'm just imagining wearing it with shorts or a maxi this summer. My blue hair is already starting to fade away and I'm already contemplating what to do next. I'm afraid of cutting it after trying so long to grow it out. Any ideas? Throw them my way!!

P.S.-Can you tell I've been working on my poses? :P

8 comments:

  1. love this outfit! you look so pretty!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashlee you look great! And i don't about your poses, but the photos look great! So whatever you did, just keep doing it!
    tina
    http://wherecanifindthe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this outfit is perfect!! ive been wanting a pair of similar pants, but that much white is just asking for me to get it dirty! yay, semester is almost over!!
    amber Easy Petite Looks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit love the blouse and your hair!

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You're amazing! i love your style and you are so pretty *o*
    I'm following you, follow me too if you want
    caytonsite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dear:) you look so chic and i like your style

    if you want look my blog

    www.gleamfashion.com
    see you..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Photos look great! The flares are a nice change and are so summery! Love all the lines.

    ReplyDelete