Tuesday, April 3, 2012

past weeks

 coffee on a rainy day during spring break


 silly puppet my best friend made

 car wash with the boyfriend

painting

coffee break


Lately, I've been so busy I haven't had time to do a proper blog post! There are just so many things going on between school and work. A couple weeks back I was on Spring break. I worked on paintings, spent time with my boyfriend and made a trip to see my friend Tori! It went by so fast! In my spare time, I've been working on a huge closet cleanup project, trying to get rid of all of the clothes I no longer need or ever wear. Once I'm finished I'll make a post on the entire process. But for now its back to class and work! Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Hi, just saw your blog on the lookbook forum. It looks really nice, I'm now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha the puppet!!! silly but genious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos. xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment, no problem you haven't done proper posts! do you have instagram? it looks like the photos are taken with it - if so, could you tell me your name there? I'd love to follow you there too!

    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the photos. <3

    btw. i followed your blog. please follow my back at http://www.heymiss.info
    followed on bloglovin too. follow mine at: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1967024/lilpink/follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute photos! Looks like you've managed to fit in some lovely things, despite your busy schedule. Thanks for the comment on my blog by the way; I'm now following you! :)

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such cute photos! I just stumbled across your blog, you have such a great style!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    Style Cue by Suzie Q
    PS. If you're interested, check out my $50 Gift card GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete