Monday, November 4, 2013

Cross-Stitch Clutch




cut-out asymmetrical dress c/o chicwish [here], cross-stitch clutch c/o chicwish [here], tights-pretty polly [here], shoes-jeffrey campbell via karmaloop, watch-vintage timex, lipcolor-BA Star Holiday Red Lip Pencil [here]

I am so in love with this little black dress! It has flattering cutouts at the shoulder, a flirty asymmetric hem, and..wait for it...POCKETS! It is super short, so I paired it with these fun brick tights. Also, I just received this Holiday Red lip pencil from BA Star and it is such a gorgeous red, but I'll tell you more about why its my newest fav later.

5 comments:

  1. I’m loving this look! So stylish and trendy. I especially adore your tights. Great taste :) Oh and fabulous accessories!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    That outlook seemed to be more fancy and beautiful. What a combination that you have to present? Especially that get up is dancing in my eye, because I am getting mad for this. We have also other collection of Fashion Tights for Women, if you want to see them then, please visit to us and get the details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still wear the coat I ordered three years back at https://www.justfor5pounds.com & still in very good condition.

    ReplyDelete